Volume 17/Issue 2, March 2021
Infant journal covers a wide range of subjects that reflects the varied roles of the professionals working in this area. Practical and clinically based, Infant supports neonatal and infant paediatric nursing and medical practice and develops professional education and health promotion skills.
Infant provides a valuable resource for everyone involved in caring for premature babies and critically ill infants. Technological developments and their impact on care are discussed, as well as the social and psychological issues relating to family support and child development.
Infant has a board of distinguished advisors whose experience and knowledge ensures that articles carried in the journal are factually correct, topical and relevant for all readers. All articles published in Infant are subject to peer review in order to guarantee that all content meets the highest standards.
Topics planned for the May 2021 issue include:
- Trauma in fathers following complicated childbirth
- Perinatal asphyxia: don’t forget the placenta
- Congenital epulis with differential diagnosis of neonatal oral mass
- An atypical presentation of Apert syndrome
- Unsuspected persistent left superior vena cava
- GLANCE: The Global Alliance for Newborn Care
- BAPM QI toolkit on maternal breast milk
- Geroderma osteodysplasticum in a newborn baby
- Parent simulation on the NICU
- Refractory hypotension in a preterm baby
- Neonatal equipment and product feature: Respiration
Volume 17/Issue 1, January 2021
Volume 16/Issue 6, November 2020
Volume 16/Issue 5, September 2020
Volume 16/Issue 4, July 2020
Volume 16/Issue 3, May 2020
Volume 16/Issue 2, March 2020
Volume 16/Issue 1, January 2020
Volume 15/Issue 6, November 2019
Volume 15/Issue 5, September 2019
Volume 15/Issue 4, July 2019
Volume 15/Issue 3, May 2019
OPEN ACCESS: A huge library of earlier articles, right back to 2005, is available free-of-charge, open access on this site. Use the site search at the top of the page to find those of interest.