Volume 20 Issue 1/January 2024
Infant journal covers a wide range of subjects that reflects the varied roles of the professionals working in this area. Practical and clinically based, Infant supports neonatal and infant paediatric nursing and medical practice and develops professional education and health promotion skills.
Infant provides a valuable resource for everyone involved in caring for premature babies and critically ill infants. Technological developments and their impact on care are discussed, as well as the social and psychological issues relating to family support and child development.
Infant has a board of distinguished advisors whose experience and knowledge ensures that articles carried in the journal are factually correct, topical and relevant for all readers. All articles published in Infant are subject to peer review in order to guarantee that all content meets the highest standards.
Topics planned for the March/April 2024 issue include:
- Developmental dysplasia of the hips: what are we missing?
- Tranexamic acid use in the non-surgical neonatal population
- The Kaiser Permanente Sepsis Risk Calculator: use or not?
- Monitoring and discharging patients with BPD
- The case of a three-legged neonate
- Practice on timing of first chest radiographs in preterm neonates
- Congenital heart disease: are babies born in the right place at the right time?
- Compliance with delayed cord clamping: a QI project
- Neonatal equipment and product feature: Respiration
Volume 19 Issue 5/November 2023
Volume 19 Issue 5/September 2023
Volume 19 Issue 4/July 2023
Volume 19 Issue 3/May 2023
Volume 19 Issue 2/March 2023
Volume 19 Issue 1/January 2023
Volume 18 Issue 6/November 2022
Volume 18 Issue 5/September 2022
Volume 18 Issue 4/July 2022
Volume 18 Issue 3/May 2022
Volume 18 Issue 2/March 2022
OPEN ACCESS: A huge library of earlier articles, right back to 2005, is available free-of-charge, open access on this site. Use the site search at the top of the page to find those of interest.