Volume 18 Issue 3/May 2022
Infant journal covers a wide range of subjects that reflects the varied roles of the professionals working in this area. Practical and clinically based, Infant supports neonatal and infant paediatric nursing and medical practice and develops professional education and health promotion skills.
Infant provides a valuable resource for everyone involved in caring for premature babies and critically ill infants. Technological developments and their impact on care are discussed, as well as the social and psychological issues relating to family support and child development.
Infant has a board of distinguished advisors whose experience and knowledge ensures that articles carried in the journal are factually correct, topical and relevant for all readers. All articles published in Infant are subject to peer review in order to guarantee that all content meets the highest standards.
Topics planned for the July 2022 issue include:
- Managing respiratory distress in late preterm and early term babies
- Swaddle bathing: improving the experience for preterm infants
- Cognitive ergonomics in everyday practice
- Supraventricular tachycardia induced by a PICC in a preterm baby
- Use of a novel human milk-based fortifier in a preterm baby
- A review of neonatal transfers after repatriation
- An evidence-based initiative to increase own mother’s milk
- The PAIR trial: is paracetamol the way forward?
- Neonatal equipment and product feature: Neuroprotection
Volume 18 Issue 2/March 2022
Volume 18 Issue 1/January 2022
Volume 17/Issue 6, November 2021
Volume 17/Issue 5, September 2021
Volume 17/Issue 4, July 2021
Volume 17/Issue 3, May 2021
Volume 17/Issue 2, March 2021
Volume 17/Issue 1, January 2021
Volume 16/Issue 6, November 2020
Volume 16/Issue 5, September 2020
Volume 16/Issue 4, July 2020
OPEN ACCESS: A huge library of earlier articles, right back to 2005, is available free-of-charge, open access on this site. Use the site search at the top of the page to find those of interest.