Volume 17/Issue 6, November 2021
Infant journal covers a wide range of subjects that reflects the varied roles of the professionals working in this area. Practical and clinically based, Infant supports neonatal and infant paediatric nursing and medical practice and develops professional education and health promotion skills.
Infant provides a valuable resource for everyone involved in caring for premature babies and critically ill infants. Technological developments and their impact on care are discussed, as well as the social and psychological issues relating to family support and child development.
Infant has a board of distinguished advisors whose experience and knowledge ensures that articles carried in the journal are factually correct, topical and relevant for all readers. All articles published in Infant are subject to peer review in order to guarantee that all content meets the highest standards.
Topics planned for the January 2022 issue include:
- Midwifery led newborn discharge pathway
- Less invasive surfactant administration: experience from a LNU
- FiCare: Framework for practice
- Neonatal grid training experiences
- QI: Using a person-centred approach to keep mothers and babies together
- Neonatal herpes simplex virus infection
- A dorsal urethral cyst in a newborn
- Medical simulation for neonatal transport teams
- Renal profiles in extreme prematurity
- Impact of COVID-19 on term admissions
- Clinical audit: screening for ROP
- Developing newly qualified nurses’ confidence
- Neonatal equipment and product feature: Nutritional support
Volume 17/Issue 5, September 2021
Volume 17/Issue 4, July 2021
Volume 17/Issue 3, May 2021
Volume 17/Issue 2, March 2021
Volume 17/Issue 1, January 2021
Volume 16/Issue 6, November 2020
Volume 16/Issue 5, September 2020
Volume 16/Issue 4, July 2020
Volume 16/Issue 3, May 2020
Volume 16/Issue 2, March 2020
Volume 16/Issue 1, January 2020
OPEN ACCESS: A huge library of earlier articles, right back to 2005, is available free-of-charge, open access on this site. Use the site search at the top of the page to find those of interest.